Whether you need expert project management, help navigating digital change® or creative multimedia production, your organization deserves the best combination of realistic business focus and creative results
Build consensus, excitement, and direction for your key initiatives through business facilitation. I help teams achieve decisions and specific outcomes through facilitated activities and conversations.
Projects & Initiatives
Videos & Voice Overs
Emcee & Workshop Engagements
Build engagement with content production in exciting formats including video production, voice-overs, podcasts, scripts and virtual performances.
During this pandemic, I specialize in helping organiztaions build community through virtual events and productions.
- Coupeville United Methodist Church
- Team O – Friends of Mercer Island School District Orchestra
- Madison Area Democratic Women
Production Equipment & Software
- Audio-Technica AT 4050 condenser microphone
- Audix ADX51 condenser microphone
- Steinberg UR12 audio interface
- Yamaha Stagepas 400 Portable PA System with Bluetooth
- Dedicated, fanless MacBook
Photography & Video
- Nikon D750 full-frame DSLR
- Sigma 24-70 mm art lens
- Nikon 50 mm prime lens
- GVM LS-P80S LED Lights
- Softboxes & umbrellas
- Wireless off-camera speedlights
- Dell XPX 15 7950, Core i7, 32GB memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Cubase and Adobe Audition digital audio workstations
- Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive
- WordPress, JIRA, Confluence, Azure & AWS Cloud Support
Engage your audience with voice overs
I focus on narration, commercials, and training voice overs. Check out my demo reels.
Build bridges to your future. Explore career paths and goals as well as breaking through personal barriers.
Sometimes I write about Navigating Digital Change®
Resolving product portfolio conundrums requires strategic ingenuity, enterprise agility and political skills. Indeed, having served multiple stints in product portfolio leadership, I've experienced the highs and lows surrounding product portfolios. Consequently, I...
In a dynamic, changing, even unstable world, traditional thinking comes up short. Organizations wither, companies lose to more innovative competitors, voices go unheard, and political instability disrupts human lives. Dr. Edward de Bono developed a new approach –...
I wrote this article back in 2014. I was interviewing with Expedia and contemplating a jump from aerospace to eCommerce. Within a month I had a job offer and decided to make the leap. It was a breathtaking jump! So, here I am, four years in and on my fifth big Expedia...