Projects & Initiatives
Videos & Voice Overs
Emcee & Workshop Engagements
Build engagement with content production in exciting formats including video production, voice-overs, podcasts, scripts and virtual performances.
- Coupeville United Methodist Church
- Team O – Friends of Mercer Island School District Orchestra
- Madison Area Democratic Women
Production Equipment & Software
- Audio-Technica AT 4050 condenser microphone
- Audix ADX51 condenser microphone
- Steinberg UR12 audio interface
- Yamaha Stagepas 400 Portable PA System with Bluetooth
- Dedicated, fanless MacBook
Photography & Video
- Nikon D750 full-frame DSLR
- Sigma 24-70 mm art lens
- Nikon 50 mm prime lens
- GVM LS-P80S LED Lights
- Softboxes & umbrellas
- Wireless off-camera speedlights
- Dell XPX 15 7950, Core i7, 32GB memory, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Premiere Pro, Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom
- Cubase and Adobe Audition digital audio workstations
- Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive
- WordPress, JIRA, Confluence, Azure & AWS Cloud Support
Engage your audience with voice overs
Sometimes WE write about Navigating Digital Change®
Delivering successful workshop outcomes is no small feat. I think back to the innumerable workshops that I've attended and note how often intended outcomes were never delivered. On the other hand, I have been part of, and led, high-impact workshops that made a real...
Post-pandemic life is creating an unprecedented burst of creativity and change. New priorities, locations, careers and jobs fill the news. And, I've joined the club. However, instead of undertaking the United States historical westward expansion, I'm moving east. I...
Resolving product portfolio conundrums requires strategic ingenuity, enterprise agility and political skills. Indeed, having served multiple stints in product portfolio leadership, I've experienced the highs and lows surrounding product portfolios. Consequently, I...